Monday, November 5, 2012

Stock up on Food for the Winter

A few years ago I came across a killer deal on canned corn.  It was about $0.30/can for Green Giant corn.  I thought that was a great deal for any brand so  I bought one case.  Then something happened.  I got hooked on Green Giant corn.  It is so sweet and yummy that I found I couldn't buy any other brand and enjoy it.

So, if you want to try what I think is the yummiest canned corn now is your chance.  The Green Giant veggies are regularly $1.49/can at Smith's but they are on sale until Tuesday (tomorrow!) for $0.49/can!  Please note the prices below are all the final price when you buy in groups of ten.  I was there today and there was still plenty of vegetables and cream soups.  Here are the great deals:

Green Giant Corn $0.49/can
Green Giant Cream Corn $0.49/can
Green Giant Cut Beans $0.49/can
Green Giant Sliced Green Beans $0.49/can
Campbells Cream of Chicken Soup $0.69/can
Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup for $0.69/can
Swanson Chicken Broth $0.49/can
Stove Top Stuffing $0.79/box
Del Monte Fruit $0.99
Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce $0.99
Marie Callendars Frozen Pies $4.49

Awesome prices for brand names!

Remember you must buy any combination of 10 of these items to get the good deals.  You can also price match at Walmart and then you usually don't need to buy in tens. 

Happy shelf stocking!

3 comments:

  1. I stocked up on pasta at Smiths this week because it's just .50 for 16 oz. packages of several varieties if you buy 10. This is a huge bargain! Again, brand name at half the price of generic.
    Thanks Kammi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, forgot to mention it's American Beauty brand pasta!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Kassie. I forgot to include that one but grabbed a bunch for our storage as well when I saw it at Smiths. Awesome deal. Oh how I love stocking shelves with great deals.

      Delete